Monday, August 10, 2009

Time to Make Your Guesses

The time is fast approaching for this kid to make his appearance (or so I hope). So how about a little game - put in your guess for birthday and weight (Landon was 8 lbs 3 oz and my due date is Aug 30 by ultrasound and Sept 1 according to the doctor if that helps). There may even be a prize involved for those who are closest! This will be a quick contest- I'll give you until Wed to make your prediction.

13 comments:

Richard said...

I think it will be born on August 20th and weigh 7lb 14 oz

Richard said...

That was not Richard's guess it was the grandmas. I don't know why it says Richard. Richard has taken over!

Nikki said...

Hmm, Aug 29 8lbs 5oz
Does your status on Facebook mean that you are using the name Jarrett likes?

Corrine said...

September 3
8lbs 2oz

mykideatsdirt said...

Sept 5th. 8lbs, 8oz

The Gibb Family said...

It is coming fast! Wow! OK - my guess is Sept.4 - weight 8lbs 6oz. But for your sake I hope he comes on time!

Corrine said...

Tim's guess
September 7
7lbs 11oz

Rebecca said...

Should I be nice or mean? I guess it doesn't really matter. I vote Aug. 29, 2009. 8 lbs.

bknmkalhyland said...

I think Aug 28th and weigh 8lbs even

Michelle said...

Aug 26 8lbs 3oz

EY Thrift Store said...

I'm totally going to copy your post. I hope you don't mind ;0) I think it will be Aug. 31 (same as Carrie's birthday) and 7lb. 8 oz. I personally am hoping to go early, but if I do go late, I hope I go 8 days late so the baby will be born on 09/09/09. That would be pretty sweet!

The Whiddens said...

Here's my guess: Sept 2nd, 7lb 7oz
Good luck with everything Alana!

Marie said...

Oh, I missed the game. Well, I want to play anyway. I'm guessing Sept 3, 8lbs 7 oz.