invites a la meI have many a title options for this post - best one that sticks out "Why Jarrett may regret his choice of Mother-in-law" (but not really don't worry he loves you mom.
We had a ward activity last weekend and since my mom is the activity chair person we got to be fully involved. She had an adult only cruise night and it was so much fun. There were different activities such as games (we played the joy game - think white elephant but more competitive), karaoke, getting your picture taken (which doesn't want to scan), lawn darts, putting tournament, aerobics and movie under the stars. I made the movie under the stars which I had never done before and it turned out great even though there was a random picture of my nephew Ryan in it! It was a great activity as we interacted with so many people in the ward. We had desserts and then sat down to watch the show as different members of the ward performed. Here comes the part Jarrett regretting his choice. They had a guess the legs competition and my mom made Jarrett be one of the legs. If you know Jarrett it is definitely something he wouldn't volunteer for but I won the competition getting 5 out of 7 right. I guess that is where my true talents lie. One of the wives of one of the other "legs" got here husbands wrong, to which he proclaimed "So which legs did you think I was?"
1 comments:
Ha ha, sounds like it was a lot of fun:)
Post a Comment