Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Valentine's

I should preface everything with the fact the valentine's and family day are kinda lame without Jarrett.

We did manage to have some fun with my family for Valentine's day. The missionaries and Richard's friends Kelti and Shaun came for a turkey dinner. We picked names to give valentine's to, I had my mom and I made her a banner and Kelti had me and she gave me this -


I gave Jarrett a family picture framed for his office and sent him this picture in a e-mail (it was one day late, so it kinda was like a family day present to)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks cute. Kelti's gift to you was fun. Why didn't you take a picture of the banner?

Marie said...

OH! I love that little shirt so much! I want one!

Liesel said...

Landon's shirt is super cute.