Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh, ya, in September we went to a wedding

So I'm not on the ball but in September ( and it was the very beginning, so I'm super behind). Jarrett's youngest sister Breanne got married, this is the first of either of our siblings to get married since our wedding 5 years ago. We made sure to get our boys all spiffy, here's Landon in his new suit holding his Aunt Renae's bridesmaid flowers.

The newlyweds fresh from the temple

Jarrett's family (note- Parker had a suit too but didn't like to wear the jacket)


My boys at the reception. They had a great program, Jarrett's one sister sang a song she especially wrote for Breanne and Kevin's (the groom) family did a great musical number plus another fun thing was each family gave a kit to prepare them for living with their new spouse. Funny part of the reception is that when the dance started this one song came on and everyone started to so a synchronized dance and everyone knew the moves - it was just like in a movie. Neither Jarrett nor I have ever heard the song before, so that shows you how uncool we are.
Our contribution to the wedding was that I had the invites and the guest book. Below is a sample of one of the pages I did, it seemed like a fun way to get all their engagement pictures

1 comments:

Marie said...

I love weddings. Your boys sure did look handsome!