Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Here are so pics from our super low key Halloween. Just a trunk or treat and a preschool party. The kind of Halloween for me. Parker was actually suppose to be a turtle or a duck (costumes we owned already) but we figured this fit his personality better
Landon at his preschool party

Below is Parker with the Loot
My sister thought Landon's costume was appropriate considering his recent adventures with is tongue
It didn't even feel like Halloween today as I wasn't even home when the Trick or Treaters came (we only had 3) but now a small break then gear up for Christmas. We have been debating where to put the tree

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I am SO excited for Christmas:) Love the boys' Halloween costumes. All we did was the ward party. We only had 1 doorbell ring last night. I still need to see pictures of your new house:)

Marie said...

AHH! You're pregnant? That is so exciting! I just read your comment on my blog and had to come over and congratulate you! I am so happy for you!

Corrine said...

PREGNANT??? really? haha...looks like a fun halloween party