So when we went grocery shopping last week, we decided to get 3 donuts - one for each of us. When we got home, I out them on the table and started to put away the groceries. Jarrett was upstairs putting stuff in the fridge and cupboards and I was downstairs doing all our pantry noises. I heard a plastic crunching noise and yelled at Jarrett to see what Landon was doing ( you can't see any of our house really from the kitchen). He didn't hear me and when I came up this is what I found.
He had completely ripped the plastic box they were in apart.

He tried a bit of each of the donuts
He settled on this one
It was good. I guess we learned our lesson - Landon can not wait to eat his donut. If you don't help him, he will help himself
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL, I got such a laugh out of Landon's donut episode:) Leave it to a toddler, hey?
Landon is such a cute funny boy! How fun!
What a great little boy moment! And the pictures you took are darling. It reminds me of when my kids decided it was time for breakfast while I was in the shower, so they just dumped the cereal out on the floor and ate it.
Post a Comment