I've never done an SPT before, I'm not even sure what it stands for but I know that I've already screwed up as I'm doing it on Wednesday instead of Tuesday. This weeks theme in my worlds is basically whose creativity are you jealous of (Lelly definitely put it more eloquently). That answer was so easy for me - it's Marie. When I first entered the world of blogging I would just randomly click on the links on other peoples pages and read random blogs. One day I came across this blog and was riveted. At first I thought is this person for real (she had just posted how she threw a random summer party that rivaled a great birthday party for her kids), then I realized I have met this person is real life (she went to high school with my husband and is good friends with my sister) and thirdly she is like this real life and is a extremely nice person. I definitely wish I was one of her kids as they get the most amazing birthday parties and she turns every holiday into a major celebration. Believe me she has set the bar high for birthday parties and she loves to do it. It was also through her blog that I have found most of my runner-up in the jealous of your creativity department - Jill, Michelle, Barb, Kristi ( I'm a major blog stalker). Now the only thing I wish Marie would do is post some of her primary ideas, so I can steal those too, jk. Thanks Marie for the great blog
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm so glad you posted for spt (never worry if it's not actually on tuesday - some people take forever to post, but i'm ALWAYS glad when they do!)
i agree, marie is somewhat of a superhero when it comes to finding a reason to celebrate, and doing it to the max!
Welcome to the wonderful world of SPT (Self-Portrait Tuesday)! I've posted on Wednesday and Thursday before and am just always happy to participate whenever I can get it done.
Marie does so many fun things for her kids, how funny that you stumbled on her blog but then ended up recognizing her.
Hey, you are being a little too kind here. But I am glad you liked my blog enough to say 'hello' so we could connect. I love the world blogging has openned up. Awesome.
Post a Comment