Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Because a Blogger

This week Lelly's Spt is because a Blogger -Personal growth. I would have to say for me that is Jill. Here's the thing, I'm pretty sure has no clue that I read her blog. I really connected to her blog when she wrote a post that just connected to me so much (I currently can't find it to link it). It was a wonderful post because it basically said how I was feeling at the time. Since then I have followed Jill's blog and been uplifted by her posts (and super jealous of her craftiness)

I have found blogs to be a wonderful thing as they help us realize sometimes that we are not the only on having the challenges that we do. I especially love Jill as I can tell she has a definite spiritual strength (we are of the same religion) and she is not afraid to share it.

8 comments:

Nikki said...

It really does help when we find others who we can relate to, doesn't it? I think for me that person is Sarah, who I met on the LDS Birth Mothers group on Facebook. Although we know that the Saviour has experienced all that we experience, know that other people have as well makes it a little bit more down to earth and puts it on our level, you know? I hope I'll get to see you in the next week, which I'm sure I will for visiting teaching. I miss you, I never see you anymore now that I'm not in primary.

Unknown said...

jill is the reason i started commenting - making that crucial step in really connecting with all you wonderful people!

Alisa said...

It really is amazing the connections we make through blogging.

Becky said...

Jill has connected so many people--she is amazing!

Janiece said...

What a sweet post.

Jeanette said...

I love Jill too. She is such an inspiration.

Lene said...

I really enjoy Jill's post. She is a great writer and I find myself in her posts quite often.

Marie said...

Have you joined Jill's Good Mail movement?

She really is amazing. I especially enjoy her Sunday Thoughts and her Creative Friday Edition posts. Always uplifting and inspiring.