My little brother came home from his mission on October 1. He served for 2 years in the Louisville, Kentucky mission. Landon and I went to go meet him at the airport (it was too late for Jarrett who has be up before 5am). Here is Landon checking out the sign we made.
It was a pretty sweet sign, Jarrett and I made it for our Family Home Evening activity.
And there is Richard!
Landon is a little scared of Richard and does not want to go anywhere near him. Yesterday he was very scared that I would leave him with Richard. Hopefully Uncle Richard will become less scary. Landon did enjoy that my sister drove up to come to the airport as he loves Baby Roxy.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy Cow!!! I guess I haven't seen him since he was about 15, so he looks really old!!! I think we're going to have to have a cousin reunion one of these days!
It is so good to have family together again. Sweet Sign!
Aw, Richard. Wow, I still think of him as WAY younger than a RETURN MISSIONARY! Crazy :)
Post a Comment