Friday, October 17, 2008

Picture Tag

So Kari tagged me in the picture tag game. I took the pictures as soon as I got the tag but haven't had time to post til now.
You have to stop what you are doing and take the following pictures NOW. No excuses! If you don't have time to blog just take the pictures NOW and blog when you can!! No cleaning or re-arranging, just have fun taking the pictures!


1. Kitchen Sink


2. Favorite room


3. Fridge


4. Closet


5. Laundry room


6. Self Portrait


7. What you or your family are doing


8. Dream Vacation


9. Favorite Shoes


10. Bathroom

My Kitchen sink which is full of dishes waiting to be washed - Oh! how I wish I had a dishwasher



My bedroom is definitely my favorite place in the house as it where I usually get to relax and read a book. Looking at the picture makes me realized that I really need different colored sheets. The yellow doesn't really go.
Our messy, backed fridge. The fridge in our townhouse in tiny, so it always looks packed to me.

My half of our closet. With our games stored on top.

My washer is at a weird angle as it has been going crazy lately moving every time I do laundry no matter how big the load.

Self- portrait.


What I should be cleaning up ( a long with fish food that Landon spilled everywhere - we don't even have a fish anymore)

What Landon is doing, it was a bit of a rough day, he didn't get enough sleep. This is what made him happy.

What I wish I was doing. I really want to go to Hawaii someday. I told Jarrett to start saving so we can go for my 30th birthday.

My favorite shoes - I am not a shoe person and that is why I rely on the comfy flip flops

Tiny Bathroom which I was really happy I cleaned this morning

I tag Marie, Nikki and Michelle (you can post them on your private blog just for you to enjoy)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I can't do mine right now since I'm 2 hours away, but I will take the pictures as soon as I get home from having the baby, if that's okay.

Marie said...

Oooo! Fun. I've never seen a photo tag before. I will go take my pictures right now, although I cannot promise a publish date. I WILL do it. It sounds fun.

The Gibb Family said...

Nicely Done Alana! I really like your gigantic bed! And you should go to Hawaii - you will LOVE it!