Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SPT - My #21

So I'm not exactly sure what SPT stands for but Lelly over at this blog is the one that does it. She gives us topics that you are suppose to post about on Tuesdays (or wed as seems to be the case for me this week.) It for me has been a nice way to reflect on parts of my life. This month has been about your 100 list. So #21 on my list is that I was married when I was 20.



I met Jarrett a couple of months after I turned 19 and married him about 2 1/2 weeks before I turned 21. This last week we were discussing how it has been 5 years since our first date. It some ways it seems like forever (like Jarrett has always been there - I mean this in a good way) and in others it seems like it has gone so fast.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to spt - *she photographs on tuesday* i think you will have a lot of fun taking the challenges!

beautiful wedding photos!

Lene said...

You are a very beautiful bride.

spt's are so much fun and you will meet some wonderful bloggers.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful wedding pictures! I too got married at twenty. It seems so young but 18 years later I'm still happy.

Marie said...

Pretty photos, indeed! Don't you wish you could look like a bride everyday?

The Heavenor's said...

Hey Alana,

This is in regards to your question on my blog about digital scarpbook program. I got the program from Costco, its called "Scrapbook factory." I don't find its the best program, but after playing around with it I've learned how to make things cute. I mostly download things from the internet and then import them into the program. And I just make everything from scratch too because they don't have many cute templates. I hope this helps, let me know if you have more questions. Cute blog by the way!