Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to everyone! It was a fun weekend with family, that included my brother giving his homecoming talk at church. Landon loved playing with cousins, unfortunately for half the time they were here he was running a fever and just wanted to be held. But he got better near the end and discovered the joy of running after each other. I don't get why that kid doesn't like nursery. It's great to look back at things that I am thankful for - my family, being able to stay home, my faith, Jarrett's job and I could go on and on.
A couple of weeks back we were able to get pictures taken of our family and I felt they fit so well with a Thanksgiving post. They were taken by my friend Kari who is an amazing photographer. I just need to get on the ball and get some of these printed and hung on the wall.



I love this one because it shows his personality - he was so hard to get a picture of as he was going everywhere.


1 comments:

Scott and Tara said...

Hey Alana. I didnt know you had a blog... i saw it from Julie's blog. Your family pictures are wonderful, I love fall. I too have a blog, but it isnt as exciting as people that have cute kids. www.scottyandtara.blogspot.com