Here's the prelude to our Christmas post. We started off our Christmas season by having a family picnic by our Christmas tree while watching the Grinch who stole Christmas. We also had plans to watch the nativity that came with the Ensign a few years ago but couldn't get it to work. We also discussed a little about the gifts we could give Jesus this year. It was nice to start traditions just with our little family. This is what I eventually want our Christmas Eve to be.
Before Christmas we headed down to Lethbridge to visit Jarrett's family, coming home Christmas Eve Day. Some of the highlights included Christmas Dinner with his family, opening our presents from them and having a girls night that we went to see Twilight ( which I admit I laughed a lot even though it's not suppose to be funny)
Landon playing with a baton
Opening his present from Renae
1 comments:
Maxwell has the same fishy jammies. He loves them!
And, now a beef to pick. You were here and you didn't call? Come on! We totally should have gotten together!
Post a Comment