Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 08

Christmas was so much fun this year. As Landon is almost 2 he kinda got the whole opening presents. He is so fun to give presents to, he got excited about opening socks. I loved seeing his and Jarrett's reactions to opening presents. His Stocking
Nothing like getting a Christmas pomegranate (he loves them)
Our family in their new PJ'sHe found one to him
Opening presents



I want you to notice the difference in reactions between my Dad and Jarrett upon opening their presents (side note - I think my dad did like his present which was a pressure washer)





















We had a ton of good food including a giant breakfast and turkey dinner. Landon discovered bacon and that he loves it.





















Talking with Harrison who is all dressed up in his Santa outfit. Definitely liked this Santa better than the one in the mall





1 comments:

Marie said...

I'm glad he had fun opening his gifts. Maxwell really got into it too. It is his birthday in a couple of weeks, and I am sure that no coaching will be required when he finds his gifts.