Saturday, December 6, 2008

Landon and the Potato






So I was talking to my sister on the phone the other day and heard some noise in the kitchen. When I went to investigate I found Landon emptying our potato bag and lining them up on top of the oven. As this activity was keeping him occupied and happy, I figured there was no harm in letting him play with the potatoes. Little did I know that they would become the toy of the day. He then opened our oven and lined them up inside ( on a side note he seems to know when the oven is hot as he was opening it freely all day but when I was using it for dinner he came up to me and pointed to the oven and told me it was hot and would not go near it). Then he took one of the potatoes to hold while he watched T.V. It was kinda a funny thing for him to play with but I need all the help I can get - he's starting to stop naps. It's either a cranky afternoon with an early bedtime or a nap with Landon being wide awake til 10.

1 comments:

Marie said...

It is so great that you documented this. I love it!