
Our tree - imagine it with Red Ribbon and a star. Those came after the picture
You can tell by the
ornament placement we have a small child

So we started to decorate our house on the 1st of December. It didn't take long as we have limited space and not a ton of decorations.


I
definitely want to get another Nativity. I only have one and it's snowmen but at least I have one.


This was this year's addition to our Christmas decorations (besides our tree). I made this (short) ribbon garland to hang our stocking on, my mom made the stockings don't think I'm that crafty.
Landon decorating the tree
How Landon decorates, he didn't want to figure out the hooks
2 comments:
I love your house - it looks so festive!
I like the words you have used to decorate! And good for Landon - hooks waste time.
Post a Comment