Wednesday, April 22, 2009

As Requested by the Stubbs

We bought a new car after the power steering went on our Grand Am, that combined with everything else wrong with it made it kinda unworth it to fix it. So we got to do one of my least favorite activities - car shopping. I usually set the budget and Jarrett finds the cars. He figures out what he wants and consults with me for the final decision. This car buying process has bonded Brad (my brother-in-law) and Jarrett closer together, as they had many a conversations about the pros and cons of certain vehicles (it also helps that they are both car snobs - only like imports). If you ever want Brad to learn your phone number, get him involved in your car buying situation.

So here it is our new 2002 Mazda Protege



3 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations. Looks nice.

Michelle said...

Nice car now I will have to remember to tell Brad you blogged about it. Maybe now he will stop pointing out the cars that look like yours so I can know what it looks like.
Congrats!

Marie said...

I did not know Jarrett was a car-snob. Ha. I don't know about cars. When we need a new one, I tell Dirk what features I want and that is about all I do. Oh, and colour. I get input on the colour too.