Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Results Are In

On Monday we went and got our ultrasound. Jarrett and Landon were both able to come with me. Unfortunately we didn't have as good of a tech as last time and this one seemed to speed through everything. It was still great to see the baby. Today, I went and bought this -

Make your own conclusions

5 comments:

Nikki said...

So we'll both have 2 boys running around, hey? Congrats:)

Marie said...

AHHH! Congratulations! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of the little boys together.

Michelle said...

Landon will just have to settle for a girl cousin baby instead of a sister baby. A brother to play with, he will love him just the same. Congrats!

The Gibb Family said...

Congrats Alana!! I was going to change my guess to boy - since everyone I know who is due at the same time is having a boy. It always seems to go in waves! Anyways, I'm glad you got to see your little guy and that he's healthy and growing well.

The Whiddens said...

A boy! That's awesome - congrats! You'll have so much fun with two little boys running around.