I realized this post could have many titles such as "Reasons I want to hit my head against the computer". What's the reason you may ask?
Photoshop Elements
Not to say I don't like it but trying to teach myself how to use it makes it very apparent that I am not anyway tech savvy. I made my new header in there - it took two tries and it still isn't what I wanted. (by the way does anyone know how to get rid of the black lines from the old header)
This is definitely something that will always keep me learning. Right now I have two goals. 1. To figure out how to take a color picture, make it all black and white except keep a few elements in color. 2. How to get all the cute free digital scrapbooking stuff, so I can use it. Every time I try to download anything it never works. I have a feeling this might have something to do with the fact I have vista. I blame a lot of things on vista.
I do have a plan of attack to learn all these things. I've tried different web sites and some help more than others. Oh, how I love people that write for the computer illiterate. Some of the websites feel like I need a degree in computer science just to read them. But I think my best bet will be a book I saw at the library once -
Photoshop Elements for Dummies. Sounds right up my alley.
Hopefully I will be able to master a few things so I can make some cute birth announcements for this new baby in a couple months (whose sex we find out in 1 week)
Monday, April 6, 2009
A New Frustration
Posted by Alana at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh the joys of learning Photoshop! haha! If you ever want a quick teach - let me know! I can show you all of the things that you want! And I do have a super good book that you can borrow for a while. Just stop on by!
Where is the pictures of the new car we wan to see. You don't need to do anything fancy to post it.
Hey, I like the new look of the blog! I got your message, and I'd love to see you guys while you are down, but it would really only work if you were staying for the WHOLE long weekend. We'll be over with Dirk's relatives from Friday-Sunday, but Easter Monday we are open.
Post a Comment