We dyed Easter Eggs with Landon this year and he LOVED it. It helped that we took all preparations to decrease the messiness of the activity. I had saved an old tablecloth that needed to be thrown out and removed all his clothes. He did have some problems with the concept of gently putting the eggs in - only 7 of the original 10 made it to Easter. But it worked out for us as we let him dye the broken eggs to his hearts content. He had so much fun dropping them in and lifting them out with the spoon. He never wanted to look at me with the camera. Our actual Easter post will come in a little while as I forgot our camera when we went on our actual egg hunt and will have to wait to get them from my mom's camera.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Dying Eggs
Posted by Alana at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like he had a blast:) I will have to try that with Caleb next year.
Nude egg dying is the way to go.
Post a Comment