Monday, January 18, 2010

Alphabet book

So I made this alphabet book for the boys, I found the idea one day when I was looking at blogs. It was suppose to be for Christmas but the laminator didn't work so I still need to laminate them. It's meant to be a quiet book for church, I wanted something and had to find a no sew method as my talents do not lie in that area. Ignore that z is between b and c it does not want to go to the end
























9 comments:

Heather said...

Alana that's amazing! I had no idea you could do things like that!

Michelle said...

I love how the picture of the Aunts has them all looking happy then you get to Uncles and they look like they would love to kill the camera man. Looks good!! I Knew you had that talent, I am the only sister that is truly craftless. Unless making up words is crafty.

Nikki said...

That is SO AWESOME! I wish I was that talented, Caleb would love a book like that. You're amazing:)

Rebecca said...

Super cute! Next year you can make one for me! (P.S. Michelle - Did you forget that I am also your sister? No craftiness here!)

Michelle said...

Rebecca you are crafty. You are doing a project for your primary that proves it.

bknmkalhyland said...

That is so awesome!! Now I'm expecting a gift from you!!haha

Marie said...

I l.o.v.e that! Wow. Totally amazing.

Liesel said...

I love it. Can you post a link for the original so I can copy too?

Verna said...

I love the alphabet book. I wish I had the talent also! I am glad I found your blog. I feel 'connected' to your family! I couldn't tell which of the uncles were Richard, Larry and Tim!

Verna