Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A little bit of an Update

If you want to hear from me it's going to have to be picture less for awhile, as the computer with pictures and the computer with Internet are two different computers.

Things have been a little crazy for us. All our stuff is now in storage and we are out of our townhouse complex which seemed to be getting more ghetto by the day. I'm living with my parents while Jarrett gets to head back up north for work. I have learned that I never moving at Christmas again and I am glad that our kids are small enough to not realize we skipped a lot of Christmas stuff we had planned on doing. One day I will give you all a Christmas post but I feel like it needs pictures.

I have been thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2010 - let's say 10 things to do in 2010

1. Run a race. Have located one and am in the process of convincing Jarrett (it's in teams of 2)
2. Live in my first house (yes, I know this is a cheat as we are in the process of building)
3.Read. I love to read and feel that I didn't read enough last year. Jarrett may disagree
4. Become more outdoorsy. This goal is like most people's gain weight/eat better. It seems to shows up every year
5. Can something and have it work. I have canned something but it didn't really work
6. Work on Photoshop Elements. I'm just learning how to use it and I love it
7.Do a 1st year book for Parker. I haven't really started one and he is 4 months. This can be aided by number 6
8. Go on a family trip. Just the 4 of us
9. Eat more vegetables. I love most and need to reintroduce some in my life regardless if my husband or kids eat them
10. Decorate my house. I think I need to start with blinds

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Great goals. I may have to do a list myself one of these days.

The Gibb Family said...

Good luck accomplishing all of your goals! I had to laugh about the running a race one - I could only think of you telling me that Jarrett thinks you run funny! :)

Liesel said...

love the goal to eat more veggies. I don't eat enough even though I get paid to tell people to eat their veggies. My favourites are brocoli, coleslaw and spinach. Plus I hide sweet potatoes and practically everything else in pasta sauce.