Rebecca keeps on calling me t tell me all about her wonderful meals at Diner, Drive-Ins and dives restaurants. (if you are trying to make me jealous it worked), so I thought I'd try to make her jealous with my pics from the Olympic torch relay.
We knew the guy running the portion through Sherwood Park - he's a friend of my brothers. This allowed us to get some good pics and we got a good spot in front of some others friends house. It was a bit of a crazy day as it was colder than I thought it would be and Landon had no mittens also the pre-parade was loud which got Landon crying before the flame came.
It the midst of my kids melting down and trying to get them in a car, the super nice Grandma came and helped me when I had dropped my keys. She talked to Landon while I got Parker in. It was so nice and very appreciated
Some notes on my last post - I don't really want to post the link to the blog of where I saw the original idea as I found it just blog hopping one day and don't know this person and don't know how they'd feel about me putting a link their blog. If you want it I'll e-mail it to you. There wasn't any instruction on the blog and I don't know what she used to make hers. I used Photoshop elements and Shabby princess digital scrapbooking (I used a few others but can't remember what they were called). Most of the pictures came from sugardoodle.net after I learned the hard way that google images can be a little scary. Jarrett and I came up with idea for most of the letters during Sunday school one week using the Bible dictionary
3 comments:
That's cool about the Olympic flame! Turns out we have photoshop on this computer (we're back on our older one), so I'll have to check that out with the quiet book.
I am jealous. Although I do have the same mitts as Cory was wearing so that makes me feel a little bit better. I REALLY want to go to the Olympics. I'm going to google ticket prices again. How come Cory got picked anyways?
So cool you got to see the torch relay. It came through Leth on Sunday, so we missed it.
Post a Comment