Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Day

We really enjoyed having the morning to ourselves (we opened presents at my Parents house but they were in Calgary). Landon definitely got Christmas this year and was very excited and LOVED opening presents. He got to open all his presents plus all of Parker's. He got a little too overzealous and opened some of Grandma and Grandpa's they left behind. Here is the picture overload of our day Checking out his stocking

Helping Parker open his gift ( from him)
He was showing Parker how it worked
Jarrett goes a little overboard with trying to disguise presents - this contained a camera plus a lot of shredded paper. Parker looks like he wants to see whats inside too

Jarrett showing off his new watch - I actually surprised him this year. Usually he guesses what I get him
Landon was so excited to get Hungary Hippos


We got a new knife set and Jarrett was examining it ( he guessed this one)


Our Christmas feast - ham, sweet potatoes, jello, roasted broccoli with cheese and loaded mashed potatoes
Yes, Landon wore his Christmas PJ's all day and he ditched the pants But the point of the picture is his Christmas crown and yo-yo from his Christmas cracker

Jarrett and his crown
We had a great Christmas Day which included a Breakfast of hash browns, Eggs, toast and Sausages. This Christmas saga isn't over yet as we still have Lethbridge to come










2 comments:

Nikki said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Caleb opened all of Ty's presents too, so it wasn't just Landon who had a blast. Miss you lots. How's the new ward?

Marie said...

I had so much fun catching up on your posts. And I'm not sure if I told you, but I thought using the letters of 'Kutanzi' to do your Christmas letter was inspired. I may steal that is some future year.