1. I hate potty training. We've been trying with Parker since the end of September, you'd think he's be trained by now but I wouldn't call him trained. He's doing better than Landon was, maybe because he actually showed some of the signs he was ready.
2. Teething makes Ashlyn needy. Sometimes it's nice to cuddle and sometimes you just need to make dinner.
3. A penguin came to Landon's preschool class and I am surprised at the information he retained about it. His favorite is that it was named Doug, and it was a girl. He had to call his Grandpa Nelson to tell him that.
4. We kept on having black lines on everything we printed, we thought it had something to do with the ink. No, it was the black crayon shoved in the printer.
5. Landon is all registered for Kindergarten and Parker for Preschool
6. I'm hoping the timing works out or we are going to have to pull Parker out. Plus we need to adjust to the am schedule come September.
7. Today I did crafts with the kids and I always think it might not be worth the effort. I lack creativity and there always seems to be so much mess. That being said Landon liked it, so that means we will have to do it again. I think this is one of the main reasons I send him to preschool, as they do crafts with him.
8. I'm definitely digging the milder winter but as a true Canadian I know we still have a chance for it get crappy, very crappy.
9. I found a really cute skirt for Ashlyn on sale that was 2t but wasn't sure about the length. Jarrett suggested I try it on Parker, so I did.
10. Now Parker might hate me for taking these pictures. Yea, the other shirt is from him insisting on wearing Ashlyn's overalls. (plus what do you think of the hat, should i keep it or return it?)
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
10 on Tuesday
Posted by Alana at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sounds like there's never a dull moment at your house. Kind of reminds me of my house, ha ha.
Um I really love the shirt that he's wearing with that skirt, his mom definitely rocks! LOL
Post a Comment