I would actually say 2011 was a life defining year for me. It came with a lot of struggles and with that a lot of growing on my part. The highs were pretty high and the lows really sucked.
This year we welcomed our baby girl, watched her struggle for her life, introduced a lot of great doctors, nurses, medical professionals into our life. We learned to rely on the Lord and each other. Found out about the love our ward has for us. We learned how to deal with the unexpected and now are blessed with a baby who doesn't need medicine.
Landon started preschool and he loves it. I wish his love for school continues. Parker started potty training, we hope it clicks one day. We also hope he learns to keep his artistic expressions to paper. Our kids were introduced to the world of apple and are hooked. Our boys have become better friends and actually play together. I hope they are always best friends.
I have decided to help myself grow. I took a leap and took a camera class last year and hope to continue to improve at that. My testimony grew in some areas last year and have planned where I want to strengthen it this year but I know that doesn't always go according to plan.
Jarrett has taught himself new skills and renewed his love with building things. He is always the rock of our family.
We hope that this will be a good year with lots of family vacations (Jarrett's goal is to go camping), we'll send our youngest to kindergarten and hopefully Parker to pre school. Ashlyn she just needs to remember how to sleep all night again.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
See Ya Later 2011
Posted by Alana at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love the pic of Ashlyn!! She is a dress AND looks cute!
Post a Comment