Friday, February 27, 2009

Five for Friday

1.We went to the doctor's today. I think I may have the most boring prenatal visits but in a good way as everything is always just normal. It was good as Jarrett came with me and heard the heartbeat.


2. I also called and booked my ultrasound today. It was crazy because they didn't have an opening until April 13th. This kinda makes me laugh as my doctor gave me strict instructions to not book until after my 18th week. I will be 20 weeks on the 13th, so there was no possible chance of that happening.


3. Landon has rediscovered a hat someone knitted for him as a baby and know wears it everywhere.


4. We got to go to the temple last night and my mom came here and babysat Landon. It was wonderful, as it was the first time she come here to watch him, usually we take him to their house. The bonus is that my mom forgot her knitting and couldn't get our e-mail to open for her to work on her primary stuff, so she cleaned our kitchen. Definitely a great unexpected surprise to come home to.


5. I'm trying to think of ideas for our Random sampler group for Enrichment. If anyone has any ideas that would be great. I'm also trying to think of a fun way to do an activity on Food Storage. If you have any ideas or your ward has done anything fun, let me know.

4 comments:

The Gibb Family said...

haha! That is super funny about Landon's hat. What a little goof!
Glad things are going good with your pregnancy. Normal is always best!
Clean kitchen - nice! Super jealous!

Nikki said...

What on earth is a Random Sampler for Enrichment? I'm so out of the loop, ha ha. Has the morning sickness gone down yet?

Marie said...

the too-small toque is adorable.

How exciting to hear the heartbeat! Did I miss the due date? When was that?

Tiffany said...

Thanks for your comment! Congratulations on your pregnancy--I hope you are feeling well.

For our Enrichment we were thinking about a Taco Salad buffet (layer tortilla chips, flavored meat, beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, etc.). Then our leader took that idea a step farther. We have several sisters from Mexico in our ward so she asked them to be in charge of the food. They did a great job. It was basically the same idea--they had tostadas, pork, beans, tomatoes, cheese, etc. with rice/beans and a few other dishes. It turned out really nicely.