I made cookies with Landon for the first time. I let him dump stuff in but by far his favorite part was turning the bosch on and off and watching it mix. I learned to check to see if the mixer is in the on position before I plug it back in (I did have enough sense to unplug it while scooping the cookies). This caused the spatula to get a little ride.
I was taking pictures and Landon kept on looking so serious until I got him to say cheese, hence the funny expression. Also Bear was part of the cookie making process
They were good cookies
And Landon was very good at sharing them
It was good to find out Landon enjoyed doing stuff like this, which means we should probably do it more often. And I will admit that baking with a 2 year old went better than I expected (for some reason I was thinking it was going to be a giant mess but it wasn't)
It was good to find out Landon enjoyed doing stuff like this, which means we should probably do it more often. And I will admit that baking with a 2 year old went better than I expected (for some reason I was thinking it was going to be a giant mess but it wasn't)
3 comments:
Awww. I want a cookie! Glad it went well.
Ha ha, Landon is so cute. That's awesome that he wanted to be involved. Caleb just helps for a minute and then runs off to do something else, crazy kid. Thanks for sharing Landon at nursery on Sunday, he was such a cuddlebug, it was fun!
Those last two pictures look just like Jarrett! How great is that?
My kids all love baking with mommy too. Fun.
Post a Comment