Saturday, February 21, 2009

Not Just Fat

We were outed to our family a long time ago by Roxy. My advice don't keep your prescription to Diclectin where your niece can pull it out and show her mom. We are now about 13 weeks pregnant. We tell Landon there is a baby coming but I think he may just think that is a new name for my tummy. Though we did a have a cute moment yesterday when he kissed my belly and told it "I love you". We are expecting this new arrival to show up sometime around Sept 1, my mom was not to impressed with us already picking a time packed with birthdays but we didn't exactly pick it. I'm thinking I may be crazy as I'll be super pregnant all summer.

5 comments:

EY Thrift Store said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm a little worried about this summer, too. Especially because we don't have air conditioning. Yikes! What do you say we aim for the same day? I'm just a little dissapointed that I'm not due 1 week later because then the baby's birthday could be 09/09/09. That would be pretty sweet! Oh well.

Nikki said...

The summer months are tough, maybe you can get Jarrett to buy you an air conditioner, or you and Landon can chill in the basement and live off of cold lemonade or something...

The Whiddens said...

What????? That is so exciting! Congratulations!

Marie said...

Yay! Carter was born sept 2, so I know about the heat. I think I lived on slurpees from 711. Congratulations! ARe you hoping for a boy or girl?

Scott and Tara said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your next cute kid.